Aria Mia Loberti Wiki, Biography, Parents, Boyfriend: Aria Mia Loberti is an actor and scholar based in the United States. She gained recognition for her role as Marie-Laure Leblanc in Netflix’s adaptation of the 2014 novel “All the Light We Cannot See.” Her selection for the part followed a global search for a blind or low-vision performer, as she is legally blind due to a severe variant of the genetic disorder achromatopsia. Remarkably, despite lacking prior acting experience or training, she was chosen from a pool of thousands of applicants. Aria Mia Loberti decided to audition after learning about the search for a blind or low-vision actress from a childhood orientation and mobility instructor. This marked both her first acting role and her inaugural audition.
In September 2023, Aria Mia Loberti was unveiled as the new face of the cosmetics and skincare brand L’Occitane en Provence.
|Aria Mia Loberti Wiki, Biography, Parents, Boyfriend|
|Name||Aria Mia Loberti|
|Date of Birth||1994|
|Birth Place||Rhode Island, USA|
|Age (as of 2023)||29 Year Old|
|Net Worth 2023
|Boyfriend Name||Not Known|
|Father’s Name||Paul Roberts|
|Mother’s Name||Audrey Loberti|
|Height (Approx)||In Centimeters- 165 cm|
|In Meters- 1.65 m|
|In Feet Inches- 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight (Approx)||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
|In Pounds- 121 lbs|
Aria Mia Loberti Wiki, Age, Early Life, Education
Aria Mia Loberti was born in Rhode Island, USA, in 1994, and in 2023, she is 29 years old. After graduating from a nearby high school, she pursued a bachelor’s degree in philosophy, political science, and communication studies, with majors in rhetoric and ancient Greek language at the University of Rhode Island. Aria then earned a Fulbright Scholarship and a master’s degree in ancient rhetoric from Royal Holloway, University of London. Currently, she is working on her Ph.D. in ancient rhetoric at Pennsylvania State University.
Aria Mia Loberti Parents
Audrey Loberti and Paul Loberti are the parents of Aria Mia Loberti. Her mother plays a dual role as a homemaker and a businesswoman.
Aria Mia Loberti is making her acting debut in the upcoming Netflix drama-history miniseries “All the Light We Cannot See,” based on the 2014 book of the same name. She will portray the character of Marie-Laure LeBlanc, a French-blind adolescent, alongside Louis Hofmann, Lars Eidinger, and Luna Wedler. Set in the 1940s during World War II, the series follows the story of Marie and Werner Pfennig. The show has garnered high anticipation from viewers and critics globally. In addition to her acting, Aria is known as a disability rights advocate, sharing her experiences as a blind child on various platforms worldwide.
Aria Mia Loberti Net Worth
Aria Mia Loberti Net Worth is estimated to be more than $1 million as of 2023.
Aria Mia Loberti Husband, Boyfriend
As of the latest available information, Aria Mia Loberti is currently single, and details about her relationship status are undisclosed. She has not publicly shared information about her personal relationships.
Height And Weight
Aria Mia Loberti has a height of approximately 5 feet 5 inches (around 165 cm) and a body weight of about 55 kilograms.
Some Facts About Aria Mia Loberti
- Birth and Age: Aria Mia Loberti was born in Rhode Island, USA, in 1994, making her 29 years old as of 2023.
- Education: She graduated from a local high school and earned a bachelor’s degree in philosophy, political science, and communication studies, with majors in rhetoric and ancient Greek language from the University of Rhode Island.
- Fulbright Scholarship: Aria received a Fulbright Scholarship, which enabled her to pursue a master’s degree in ancient rhetoric from Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Ph.D. Pursuit: Currently, she is working on her Ph.D. in ancient rhetoric at Pennsylvania State University.
- Acting Debut: Aria Mia Loberti is set to make her acting debut in the Netflix drama-history miniseries “All the Light We Cannot See,” portraying the character Marie-Laure LeBlanc.
- Advocacy: Aria is known for being a disability rights advocate, sharing her experiences as a blind child on various global platforms.
- L’Occitane en Provence: In September 2023, Aria was announced as the new face of the cosmetics and skincare brand L’Occitane en Provence.
Social Media Profiles
Amit Sarkar is a seasoned writer known for sharing knowledge and experiences through his writing. He is the creative force behind sarkariplans.com, where he provides valuable insights, information, and entertainment to a global audience.