Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published the admit card for Assistant Engineer (Civil) interview on its official website today, i.e. candidates appearing for the June 14 BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) interview can visit its official website BPSC – bpsc.bih.nic.in – Check their admission card and download.
The Bihar Public Service Commission has scheduled the interviews from June 25 to 27 at various centers across the country.
Candidates can download their BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admission 2021 from the official website or from the direct link given below.
|download BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) admit card 2021||Download|
How to download BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admission Card 2021?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to test and download BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admission Card 2021.
1. Visit the official website of BPSC – bpsc.bih.nic.in.
2. Click on the link on the homepage which reads “Interview Papers: Assistant Engineer (Civil) for candidates appearing for an interview between June 27, 2021, under competitive examination.”
3. This will point directly to a new page on the BPSC website
4. You have to enter your own roll number and click on ‘Submit’
5. Your BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admission 2021 will be displayed on the screen
Download. Download and take a print of it for future reference