Today I will talk about E shram Seva Portal CSC login | E shram Card Benefits, Online apply. We will discuss in detail which classes of people will get money in this project. On August 26, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the e-SHRAM Portal for workers. Modi government has launched this E-Shram project for workers. You can apply for this project online. How to apply, the correct rules of application, who can apply, we will discuss all these things.
You can apply for this project if you are associated with any profession like Farmer Workers, Labor, Toto Driver, Drive,r Conductor, Construction Worker, Private Teacher, Street vendor, Head loaders, Rickshaw puller, Agricultural workers, construction workers Collects information about unorganized field workers by compiling databases of all workers.
Who will be associated with this type of profession are eligible to apply for this project. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched this project for workers and laborers in the unorganized sector. The main purpose of this project is for the workers and laborers of the country. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently collected complete information about workers and laborers in the unrecognized sector across India. You can apply for this project by visiting this eshram.gov.in official website.
E shram Short Info
|Official Portal Name||E shram Portal|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
E-shramik card online Apply / Registration
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched an e-labor portal. The Government of India has launched a new project called the E-Labor Portal Scheme for the workers of the unorganized sector and for the welfare of the workers. The Ministry of Labor and Employment says that migrant workers can now register on the e-labor portal and print e-labor cards to get social security and food benefits like accident insurance and all employment-based projects. Since the launch of this e-labor project in August, more than one crore unorganized workers have been registered on this e-labor portal.
India’s Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched an e-Labor portal to collect information about unorganized sector workers and laborers. Which will be used to launch new schemes for workers based on this information collected by workers and to create more employment opportunities for workers in the unorganized sector. The Ministry of Labor and Employment will issue a UAN card to those who have applied or will apply for the e-Labor portal. Candidates who want to register on the e-Labor portal can do so by visiting their nearest CSC service center.
E Shramik Registration Documents Required
The Prime Minister has launched an e-labor portal for unorganized workers. Registration for this portal has already started. Through this, the work of registering names has started across the country. Unorganized workers will be brought under the purview of various projects of the center by creating a national-level database.
- Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar linked mobile number
- Bank account information
- Age should be between 16-59 years
To apply on e-Shram portal With important information including Aadhaar number, bank account information and mobile number must apply.
Shramik card online apply process
E-shram card online apply process step by step :-
- To log in to this e-shram portal, you must first go to the official website of e-shram.
- Then on the home page, you will see 2 options, a ‘self registration’ through which you can register yourself at home, but in this case you have to have a link of your valid mobile number with your Aadhaar card and another “Registration thrugh CSC”. This option allows you to register at any CSC point near you.
- Then on the home page you have to select the first option ‘Self Registration’.
- After selecting this option you have to enter your mobile number which is linked to your Aadhaar card.
- After that, you need to fill in the captcha code given below correctly and after filing, you have to select the yes / no option for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then you have to click on Send OTP option.
- And then you get an OTP. You will then be asked to enter your Aadhaar card number and there you will have to accept the terms and conditions and click on the submit button. An application form will open in front of you, you will have to fill it correctly.
- Then you have to fill in all the documents and upload and
After creating it, click the submit button and collect the hard part of your application for future reference.
- After completing all these steps correctly, the registration of your e-shram is complete
E-shram Seva Portal CSC login
E-Labor Portal Registration is done online through CSC login online. For this, you have to go to the official website of the e-Shram Portal. However, before applying for e-Shram online, you must know what are your eligibility criteria and how you can get all the benefits provided under Shram card Portal Link. Online e-labor registration has started after its official launch. But for this, you can apply online for a self-registration e-shram card.
You can easily apply for this project by visiting any e -shram CSC Seva Kendra. You have to take Aadhaar card and bank account number and mobile number there. The scheme for unorganized workers has been severely curtailed for those who do not get any support from the government. The scheme has been launched for those who do not apply, you can apply online on mobile from home.
E shram Benefits
The Government of India has launched this E shram scheme benefit, unorganized workers. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has introduced an allowance scheme for unorganized workers after 60 years. If you register, you will get the benefit of accidental insurance of 2 lakh rupees.
Apply this scheme to get all the benefits of this page. Millions of workers in the unorganized sector are going to get a new identity because of this It will be much easier to track expatriate workers Data and information about the workers can be found through it all Workers will be divided into different categories on the basis of work and as such they will be able to avail various government schemes. Card holders will be assisted by the government Besides, card holders will also get the benefit of the government scheme Here will be the record of all the workers of the country.
- If you want to register online in e-shram’s self register or NDUW UAN e-sharma card, you can easily register on e-shram portal with your required documents. And by completing all the procedures correctly, you can get your NDUW UAN card.