Has introduced a new plan for the death of the head of the family. The state’s social welfare department has been given the responsibility of running the state successfully in Uttar Pradesh. Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Under this project, the Social Welfare Department provided Rs 30,000 assistance for the death of the UP chief. The benefits of this project will be extended to residents living in both rural and urban areas.
All applicants wishing to Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana apply online should download the official notification and read carefully all the eligibility criteria and the application process. We will provide brief information about the “Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021″ about the scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, key features of the scheme, application status, application process and much more.
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
As you all know that the head of the family and he is the only person earning for the upbringing of the family if for any reason he dies then his family to make a living after his death There are many difficulties. And his family faces his financial needs. In view of all these troubles, the state government has started the National Family Benefit Scheme. Through this scheme, the heads of the families who have died in UP have a better life To provide financial assistance of Rs. 30,000. By receiving funds through this family benefit scheme, the beneficiaries can make a good living and fulfill their financial needs.
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Yojana Highlights
Name of the scheme National Family Benefit Scheme Launched by Uttar Pradesh Government Beneficiary State Poor Family Department Social Welfare Department UP Application Procedure Online Official Website http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/
Benefits Of Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojna
- Under this scheme, compensation of Rs. 30,000 will be provided by the government to the families living below the poverty line.
- The benefit of death assistance scheme will be given only to those poor families whose head has died due to some reason and there is no earner in their family.
- So far many families have been given benefits under the Family Benefit Scheme and this National Family Benefit Scheme will continue to benefit many families.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to poor families in rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme a lump sum amount will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant. Therefore the applicant should have his own bank account.
- Funds given by the government under UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana will be provided to the applicant within 45 days from the application.
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Eligibility
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of death assistance scheme will be given only to those families whose head has died and the age of the head will be between 18 to 60 years.
- Under Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme, the annual income of the family of the applicant in urban areas should not exceed Rs. 56,000 and the annual income of the family in rural areas should not exceed Rs. 46000.
- The applicant family is living below the poverty line.
Documents Required Of Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Death certificate of the death of the chief
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Age certificate of the chief
- Passport size photo
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Important Links
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Check Application Status||Click here|
|Check Parivarik Labh Yojana Beneficiery List||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Guidelines
- All parts of the form will be filled in English.
- The applicant has to provide national level bank account details.
- Cooperative bank account is not valid under National Family Scheme.
- Only income certificate issued from tehsil level will be valid.
- The information filled by the applicant will be considered as true and if any kind of error is found then the applicant will be responsible for it.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to upload a shadow copy of all the important documents while filling the application form.
Procedure to Apply Online Rashtriy Pariwarik Labh Yojana
Step 1- Visit the Official Website – nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2- On the homepage you will see the “New Registration” option. You need to click on this option.
Step 3- The application form page will appear on the screen.
Step 4 – Now enter the required details (name, father / husband name, date of birth, gender, district, resident, applicant details, bank account details, deceased details and all other details) and upload the documents.
Upload the photocopy of the identity card
Upload death certificate
Upload income certificate
Upload Signature *
Upload income certificate
Evidence relating to the age of the deceased *
Step 5- Click on Submit button for final submission of application.
राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना हेतु आवेदन कैसे करें Video
Others Sarkari Yojana
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Online Registration Beneficiary status||Get Details|
|Shadi Anudan Yojana Up 2021 Online registration Eligibility & Benefits||Get Details|
|Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana 2021 | Apply Online Registration, Eligibility & Benefits||Get Details|
|Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 Apply Online process||Get Details|
|Haryana Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Get Free Laptop||Get Details|