RRCAT Recruitment 2022: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Department of Atomic Energy has issued a new notification for Technical Officer, Sub officer and Nurse. Applicants who wish to apply should read the official notification and then apply. We have provided all the information about this notification such as age limit, salary, qualifications, how much it will cost to apply, how many vacancies there are, and the link to apply.
All their information is given below. We provide all the information about RRCAT Recruitment 2022 on our website. You can easily get the news of recruitment in government jobs all over India from home. Subscribe to our website today to get government job recruitment news.
RRCAT Recruitment 2022
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 According to the notification, the registration of RRCAT Recruitment 2022 will start on 16.04.2022. Candidates will be able to register for RRCAT Recruitment 2022 till 06.05.2022.
|RRCAT Recruitment 2022 Short Details|
|Department Name – Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Department of Atomic Energy|
|Name of Post –Technical Officer, Sub officer and Nurse|
|No. of Vacancy – 05|
|Mode of Apply – Online
|Official website – www.rrcat.gov.in|
RRCAT Recruitment Notification 2022
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Department of Atomic Energy Has published 05 vacancies for Technical Officer, Sub officer and Nurse. will find complete information about RRCAT Recruitment 2022 in the table below, please read it carefully.
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|RRCAT Recruitment 2022 Registration Last Date – May 17, 2022|
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Technical Officer – Candidate should have Engineering degree in relevant field with minimum 60% marks and minimum 04 years experience in relevant field OR M.E/M.Tech in relevant field with minimum 60% marks is needed.
- Sub officer – Candidate should have HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College plus 12 years (5 years as Leading Fireman) experience out of which at least 2years relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification is needed.
- Nurse – Candidate should be pass in Class 12 OR B.Sc (Nursing) OR Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant is needed.
For more Qualification details please go to the below official notification.
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
- Technical Officer – 02 Posts
- Sub officer – 02 Posts
- Nurse – 01 Post
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- The candidate age limit for Technical Officer is not exceeding 40 years.
- Sub officer age limit should be between 18 years and 40 years.
- The nurse age limit should be between 18 years and 35 years as on the closing date of receipt of online application is mandatory.
For more age limit and relaxation details please go to the below official notification.
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- personal interview
Salary/ Pay Scale for RRCAT Recruitment 2022
- salary for Technical Officer is Rs. 67700/- PM
- for Nurse’s salary is Rs. 44900/- PM
- Sub officer’s salary is Rs. 35400/- PM
How to Apply for RRCAT Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official site of RRCAT website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- Click the “Apply Online” button on that page.
- Fill the application form and click the “Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
Apply & RRCAT Notification Download Links
|APPLY LINK – CLICK HERE>>
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION – CLICK HERE>>|