Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana Scheme has been launched by the State Government Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 51000 will be provided by the State Government for the marriage of daughters of poor families. only daughters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, General Class families of the State will be covered. Dear friends, today we are going to share with you all the information related to Shadi Anudan Yojana Up 2021 like application process, documents, eligibility etc. through this article.
Shadi Anudan Yojana Up 2021 Online registration Eligibility & Benefits
|Shadi Anudan Yojana Up 2021|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Aditya Nath|
|Beneficiaries||Girls from uttar pradesh|
|Major Benefit||Rs 51,000|
|Scheme Objective||Provide financial support to poor family of girls|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme Apply Online:
Beneficiaries from Uttar Pradesh who want to get financial assistance from the state government for marriage, their annual family income should be within the poverty line, such as people living in rural areas should have an annual income of Rs. 46080 under this scheme and in urban areas The annual income of the logo should not exceed Rs. 56460. Interested beneficiaries who want to apply under this Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021 can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Purpose of UP Vivah Anudan Scheme :
The poor people of Uttar Pradesh are financially weak and cannot marry their daughter due to lack of money. Noting this, the state government has started the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2021 for the Scheduled Castes under this scheme. To provide financial assistance by the State Government for the marriage of girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Classes, Other Backward Classes families.
Under Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021, the funds given for the marriage of girls will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary, therefore the applicant should have his own bank account and the bank account should be in the national bank only. Funds given by the government can be applied only if his daughter is married. Application under this UP marriage grant scheme 2021 is acceptable only 90 days before or 90 days after the marriage. Under this scheme, medical facility will also be provided to the girls along with the grant.
Documents required for Up Shadi Anudan Yojana Scheme :
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Identity card of the applicant
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Marriage certificate of the applicant
- Passport size photo
Benefits for Up Shadi Anudan Yojana Scheme :
- The benefits of this project will be provided to the daughters of poor families.
- Under this project, assistance is being provided to girls belonging to Scheduled Castes / Tribes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Classes, Other Backward Classes.
- The plan is for the original inhabitants of UP.
- The income of a family in rural areas should be Rs 46,080 and the annual income of an urban family should be Rs 56,460.
- According to this scheme, the girl should be 18 years old and the boy should be 21 years old at the time of marriage.
Scheme features :
1) Under this scheme, Rs. 51,000 is given to married girls.
2) The girl must be 18 years of age or older to avail the benefits of the scheme.
3) Yes, the boy who is going to get married should be 21 years of age or older.
4) Under this project, 2 girls from one family will be eligible for grant
5) Under this scheme, funds provided for the marriage of girls will be transferred directly to the Girls Bank account.
6) Thus, the applicant should have his own bank account.
7) The account should also be in a government bank.
8) The bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar number.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|UP Vivah Anudan Yojana Application Status||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021||Official Website|
How to apply online Uttar Pradesh Viva Grant Scheme Application Form 2020:
Step 1- The official website of the tour is Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana i.e. www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2- On the homepage, after reaching here, click on the application article by caste and category.
Step 3- The UP Marriage Grant Scheme application form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (specify all the details like applicant’s name, applicant’s Aadhaar number, date of marriage of the girl etc. and other information) and upload the documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit button for final submission of application. This will issue you a registration slip. Save it. This will allow you to check the status of the application whenever you want.
Procedure for checking UP Shadi Anudan Yojana application status:
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana i.e. www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2-On the homepage of the website you need to click on the option Status of application form (click here to know the status of application form).
Step 3-This will open a new page in front of you. Here you will be asked for information regarding the application for daughter’s marriage grant.
Step 4-Here you usually have to enter the name of the applicant, bank account information and login password.
Step 5-Then rate the CAPTCHA code you entered in the image at the specified location and click the “Login” button