Shan Wu Wiki, Net Worth, Biography, Age, Wife: Shan Wu, a former federal prosecutor and white-collar attorney, also served as a Legal Analyst at CNN for three years and one month, starting in March 2018 and ending in March 2021. Currently, he is a partner at Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC, specializing in white-collar and student defense for the past three years and four months since May 2020.
Before his current role, Shan spent a significant part of his career, ten years and five months from January 2010 to May 2020, at Wu & Grohovsky, P.L.L.C. Additionally, between 2014 and 2016, he took on the role of an Adjunct Professor at George Washington University.
Shan Wu Wiki, Net Worth, Biography, Age, Wife
|Full Name||Shan Wu|
||Lawyer, Speaker, Author, Teacher|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1959|
|Birth Place||Fairfield, Connecticut|
|Age (as of 2023)||64 Year Old|
|Net Worth 2023
|Husband Name||Not known|
|Father’s Name||Not Known|
|Mother’s Name||Not Known|
|Height (Approx)||In Centimeters- 170 cm|
|In Meters- 1.70 m|
|In Feet Inches- 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight (Approx)||In Kilograms- 69 kg|
|In Pounds- 152 lbs|
Shan Wu Age, Early Life, Education
Shan Wu was born on May 13, 1959, in Westchester County, New York. As of 2023, he is 64 years old. Shan, an American of Chinese descent and a Christian, currently lives in New York.
He graduated from Vassar College in 1980 with a Bachelor of Arts in English. Later, in 1984, he earned a Master of Fine Arts from Sarah Lawrence College. Shan completed his education journey by obtaining a Doctor of Law degree from Georgetown University Law Center in 1987.
Shan Wu has since worked as a prosecutor and a white-collar criminal defense attorney, specializing in representing people and businesses facing federal and state criminal investigations and prosecutions.
After graduating from Georgetown University’s Law Center, Shan Wu began his legal career as a judicial clerk. From 1988 to 1989, he worked for the Honorable Jerry L. Buchmeyer in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas. The following year, from 1989 to 1990, Shan served as a clerk for the Honorable Eugene A. Wright on the Ninth Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals.
From 1990 to 2001, Shan Wu worked as an assistant United States attorney for the United States Department of Justice, showcasing his dedication to public service and the pursuit of justice.
After his stint at the Department of Justice, Shan Wu wore various professional hats. He served as counsel to the Attorney General from 1999 to 2000.
In the private sector, Shan co-founded Wheat Wu from 2007 to 2010, focusing on student defense. The firm specialized in cases related to campus behavior code violations and academic disciplinary hearings.
In 2010, he founded Wu & Grohovsky, a law firm specializing in white-collar criminal matters and university student defense.
Apart from his legal practice, Shan Wu taught at George Washington University from 2014 to 2016.
Since March 2018, Shan has been a regular legal expert contributor on CNN, sharing his insights with a broader audience.
Shan Wu Net Worth 2023
Shan Wu net worth is estimated to be more than $2 million as of 2023.
Shan Wu Wife
Shan Wu is married, but details about his wife, including her name, remain undisclosed. Unfortunately, there is no publicly available information on Shan Wu’s relationship.
Height And Weight
Shan Wu has a height of approximately 5 feet 7 inches (around 170 cm) and a body weight of about 69 kilograms.
Some Facts About Shan Wu
- Legal Career: Shan Wu has an extensive legal career, having worked as a federal prosecutor, white-collar attorney, and counsel to the Attorney General at the United States Department of Justice.
- Educational Background: He holds a Doctor of Law degree from Georgetown University Law Center, adding to his academic accomplishments, which include a Master of Fine Arts from Sarah Lawrence College and a Bachelor of Arts in English from Vassar College.
- Clerkship Experience: Post-Georgetown, Wu gained valuable experience as a judicial clerk in both district and appellate courts.
- Private Practice: Wu has been involved in private legal practices, including being a partner at Wheat Wu, specializing in student defense, and founding Wu & Grohovsky, a boutique law firm focusing on white-collar criminal matters and university student defense.
- Academic Contribution: Wu shared his legal knowledge as an adjunct lecturer at George Washington University.
- Media Presence: Since 2018, Shan has been a regular legal commentator on CNN.
Social Media Profiles
Amit Sarkar is a seasoned writer known for sharing knowledge and experiences through his writing. He is the creative force behind sarkariplans.com, where he provides valuable insights, information, and entertainment to a global audience.