Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online svmcm.wbmdfc.co.in. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is helping to provide financial support to students. Especially poor meritorious students are getting scholarships. Today we are going to share with you the important aspects of the 2021 – 2022 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship with details In this article, we will explain to you step by step the important details of how to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship online. And in this article, we will also share with you the eligibility criteria, incentives, and renewal process under the scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-2022
Good news for all students in West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2021-22 has started. Education is very important for every girl & Boyes. So the central government as well as the state government announced many schemes for students and the Swami Vivekananda scholarship is one of them. Many students are unable to study due to the poor financial condition of their families and these bright students need help for better education. And to do this, the government announced the swami Vivekananda scholarship.
The main purpose of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students in the State of West Bengal. The government is going to finance the education of the students of West Bengal who cannot afford their fees and can continue their education with the help of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. This project will increase the rate of education in the state. And through this project, students will be able to overcome their financial debt due to their education. All the economically backward meritorious students of West Bengal State will be able to avail the benefits of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22
|Scheme Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
We all know that the West Bengal government has launched the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme for meritorious students. The project provides financial assistance to the economically backward meritorious students of the state. However, in this Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme, all the students who have obtained more than 60% marks in the State Board Examinations can avail of the benefits of this scheme.
Earlier, the eligibility criteria for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme was 75%, but West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has revised the eligibility criteria to 60%. This scholarship is given to postgraduate, undergraduate students, and all other students studying in the 9th to 12th class. These scholarships will help all distressed students in the state to get a good education.
And other Eligibility Criteria are listed below –
- The applicant Students should be residents of West Bengal.
- The applicant Must have admission to an institute that is located in West Bengal.
- The applicant’s family income should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- The applicant must have passed degree certificates from the educational institutions of West Bengal.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Processes
- First, the category online application forms are sorted.
- Applications are selected based on the number of scholarships received and the student’s income criteria.
- Then based on the students’ family income.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the availability of all the documents submitted by the candidates.
- Then follow all the procedures. Scholarships will be sent with the Responding amount for the student course.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Required Documents
- Applicant’s Permanent Residence Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Address Proof
- Applicant’s Previous Class Result
- Registered Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Family Income Certificate
- Previous Class Result
- Higher Secondary Education Reports
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 Online form fill up Procedure
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Step by Step-
- First, you need to open the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- After going to the homepage, you need to click on the registration link.
- Then a new page opens with the form.
- Then, Enter the asked details. And then attach the required documents for registration.
- Now Enter the mobile number.
- Then enter your Email id also.
- Then, go to the submit button and click the submit button.
- After registration, a 15 digit character size applicant ID is created for the candidate for the candidate after registration.
- Login with the newly created ID and password of the applicant and fill in the captcha code.
- After that, you need to fill out the remaining application form.
- Then upload the scanned copies of the Signature & Image. The size of both should be JPG/JPEG format 10KB to 20 KB file size.
- Complete the application process and submit.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline number – 1800-102-8014